DON’T LET YOUR 2017 BENEFITS EXPIRE
If you have dental insurance in Newington, many providers will pay between $1,000 and $1,500 towards treatment per calendar year. Any benefits you have left on 12/31/17 may not roll over to 2018. The same goes for funds in a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) -- most of it will be forfeited.
It’s time to act. Call our front desk to find out if you have any benefits to use up in 2017. If you do, let’s schedule an appointment to begin or complete necessary treatment. We’re already booking appointments for November and December, so don’t wait!
What You Need to Know About Dental Insurance
● Because you pay monthly premium, you are eligible to receive the maximum benefit your plan provides. But if you don’t use them in 2017, they most likely won’t rollover to the next year.
● It is wise to schedule an appointment early. Some treatments take several visits to complete, so booking today will ensure you get everything taken care of before your maximum benefits disappear on January 1. Our team will help to Maxmize any remaining benefits.
● The majority of funds in an HSA or FSA will not roll over to 2018, either. This money can be used toward dental care, so check to see if you have anything left -- and then apply it towards valuable treatment.
● Having your preventive care -- like a checkup and cleaning -- taken care of now can help save you money down the line. Many insurance plans pay 100% of the cost of preventative care, but it may count toward your annual maximum. Completing a cleaning and exam now will allow you to use your full 2018 benefits toward more involved treatment.
● Some insurance providers grant a rollover period allowing you to use some benefits the next year. Even still, the majority ofof your benefits will be forfeited.
Dental insurance premiums are a significant expense for many families. Don’t let your investment in oral health go to waste -- act now to use your maximum 2017 benefits before it is too late. Schedule an appointment with your dentist in Newington to maximize your insurance and any remaining funds in an HSA or FSA. Our fall schedule always fills up fast, so don’t wait to get in touch with the “dentist near me” you’re searching for. Our front desk will verify your benefits and find out how much you have left to use in 2017.
Let us help you make the most out of your investment!